The paradigm of intelligence has changed a lot in the last few decades, what with the ability to joggle with information being more praised than the capacity to store high amounts of knowledge.
To put it simply, what makes the difference now is whether you can organize all your sources and make them readily available so that you take a peek at them whenever the need arises, and this is precisely what an application such as Corbie claims to do for you.
Lets you switch between personal and country-specific bookmarks
Corbie is a software solution designed to help you manage your personal bookmarks as well as keep close at hand a series of relevant country-specific websites that you may find useful. You can turn the latter into personal bookmarks, and loading any entry is done within the application, and not in a third-party browser.
It is packed in an attractive interface that you can customize to your liking, with the “Settings” section allowing you to choose from a variety of dark or light themes.
Enables you to categorize your bookmarks as well as add them to quick launch
As for what you need to know before interacting with the app, things are clear-cut since you first get to see a list of websites grouped by category. To name a few, you will stumble upon “Animals,” “Art,” “Computers,” “Downloads,” “Leisure,” and “News,” but your options are much more varied.
When adding a web address to bookmarks, you will have to indicate one of the appropriate aforementioned categories as well as a name and the corresponding URL. In case the newly added site is of particular interest to you and you use it frequently, you can put it on the quick launch list. This option simultaneously opens all your favorites in your default browser.
Boasts translation features and lets you share bookmarks
What is really nice about the program, though, is the fact that it integrates translation features, meaning that you can easily load and explore websites in foreign languages.
What's more, it allows you to make a backup of your bookmarks in CAW format and easily share them with your friends right within the application.
Competent bookmark manager that provides you with quite a few liberties
On an ending note, Corbie is an intuitive program that enables you to put your bookmarks in order and safely move them around either on your own PC or those of friends. It comes with a series of tags you can assign to each added URL and also allows you to personalize its interface, all of these making it a flexible and user-friendly software solution.
Corbie 2016.10.29 Crack License Keygen Download [32|64bit]
Corbie is a powerful browser bookmarks manager. It allows you to tag your website bookmarks with keywords, create custom favorites folders, create personal bookmark shortcuts, export and import bookmarks, browse bookmarks in a tree format, manage your bookmarks on any PC, and share your bookmarks with your friends.
Tag your website bookmarks with keywords, create custom favorites folders, create personal bookmark shortcuts, export and import bookmarks, browse bookmarks in a tree format, manage your bookmarks on any PC, and share your bookmarks with your friends.
You can use the application with any browser that supports bookmarks, like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE and Safari.
You can add bookmarks, organize them in a tree-like structure, add tags and keywords to each bookmark, export and import bookmarks, export bookmarks to the CAW (Caswell Archive Works) file format, browse bookmarks and export bookmarks in a tree format.
You can browse bookmarks in a tree format (browser, date or folder), create custom favorites folders, add tags to each bookmark, export and import bookmarks, manage bookmarks on any PC, and share your bookmarks with your friends.
• Added support to export Bookmarks to CAW (.caw)
• Added the possibility to create custom favorites folders
• The Import feature has been improved
• Improved Bookmarks display
• Improved file loading speed
• Improved the browser options dialog
• Added the possibility to edit and organize the bookmarks tree
• Added import/export features for bookmarks to the CAW (.caw) file format
• Added support to backup/restore bookmarks to/from the CAW (.caw) file format.
• Fixed the issue when during some operations your browser crashed and returned to the waiting screen.
• Fixed the issue when the program didn’t work with Firefox and Safari.
• Fixed the issue with the border’s color of the « Bookmarks » tab being changed to the Firefox’s system color.
• Fixed the issue when some of the bookmarks didn’t display properly on IE.
• Fixed the issue when the program didn’t display automatically the recent bookmarks tab.
• Fixed the issue when the application didn’t display properly the web page title
Corbie 2016.10.29 Crack Full Version
Want to create bookmarks in a matter of seconds? Tired of putting down your device and browsing through web pages one by one to find a link you need? Corbie Free Download bookmarks are a handy, organized tool that can help you recall the websites you’ve been visiting for months.
Take a look at the examples of how you can start using the free Corbie bookmark manager application and get your work done with ease: – Favorites.
– Super-fast access to all your bookmarks
Corbie manages your bookmarks with the greatest of ease. Select the category and tag for your new bookmark, add the relevant URL and name it. To share it with others, you can make use of the export function and the import feature in CAW format, as well as the bookmark support in the browser.
Featuring: Interface, User Friendly
The interface of Corbie is extremely easy to navigate thanks to its compact layout and vivid buttons. It features a nice dark theme that is customizable, and you can also opt for the popular light version.
Powerful Features: Bookmarks Management, Backup
What makes Corbie an easier-to-use browser bookmarks manager is its comprehensive bookmark management feature that allows you to not only organize your webpages in a sequence but also determine the tags they will have, as well as share them with others.
Packed with Possibilities: Download, Bookmark Sharing
To share your bookmarks with the people around you, you can export them in a convenient bookmark format and import them into their browser of choice, as well as bookmark them to your PC, which will help you access them anytime.
Free Download: Corbie
Corbie is a free bookmark manager that you can use on your Windows PC as long as you own a version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Integrated Image Viewer, Calendar and Audio Player
Corbie is a free Windows application that you can use to store, manage and share bookmarks. Make your PC time more efficient and time-saving by downloading Corbie and start adding bookmarks in a matter of seconds.
Functionalities: Add to favourites, quick access and personal bookmarking
Add your bookmarks directly to Corbie’s categorized favourites list, and the next time you want to visit a page you saved in Corbie you just need to click it in the list and it will open in your browser. You
Corbie 2016.10.29 Crack+
« Corbie is a free web browser that enables you to take full control of your PC with your bookmarks.
Corbie is the ultimate bookmarks manager with cross-platform, Web, Desktop and Mobile support.
Corbie is the cross-platform bookmarks manager that lets you navigate to any website with your bookmarks. It’s not a bookmark manager or an app, it’s a browser.
Corbie is a cross platform application supporting Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux and ChromeOS platforms.
Corbie features a powerful search engine, Cross-Platform supports your PC, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux and ChromeOS.
It’s not an app, it’s a browser.
It’s Free but is always seeking donations to further its development.
Christmas is the festival of giving; and so are we. Your humble blog’s perennial open-source community is asking for your generosity and all-round help to spread the blessings of a good read in 2013. The first of our little projects for 2013: a comprehensive, searchable web-based comic source, complete with exploration by topic and culture.
We’ve rebuilt the site to modern standards. There’s a new layout, streamlined indexing, a whole lot of new material and options, improved search, sortable categories, and a whole lot of other things. We’ve also added a slew of new comics to the site, and have begun adding new features to let you create your own comics, too.
We’d love your feedback and input. Please use the comments and forum, as well as the support and development requests of the code repository, to let us know what you think. You can also help by contributing content. There’s a whole bunch of stuff we’d like to add: just let us know what you’d like to see.
Why reinvent the wheel? Because we know there are dozens of other comic list sites out there that are complete and comprehensive in their collections. Why not have a fresh start by finding a unique focus on comics, and give it the attention it deserves?
Finally, it’s Christmas. A few of us like to drink. A lot of us like to cook. So we’re taking the traditional approach and having a Potluck. On Monday (Jan. 14), we’ll all be pooling our resources to assemble a feast of the best comics we have, as well as our thoughts on this project, of all our sub-projects that we’ve been working on in and around the comic
What’s New in the Corbie?
Corbie is a bookmarks manager designed to give you the ultimate control over your bookmarks. With Corbie you can quickly open, organize, backup, remove, import and share your bookmarks with the people you care about.
1) Setup the bookmark manager to automatically save your bookmarks to a folder, just type a folder path.
2) Backup your bookmarks by exporting them to a file.
3) Export a list of bookmarks as a CSV file which can be imported into Word, Excel, or any other application that will open csv files.
4) Copy a URL from any browser and paste it into your File Explorer window, or type it from the File Explorer window into the Address bar.
5) Enable file browsing so that you can open your bookmarks directly from the file explorer.
6) Use the menu bar to add or remove bookmarks.
7) Drag and drop bookmarks between folders.
8) You can open your bookmarks in different browsers using the default browser, use the default browser for all bookmarks, or use a specific browser for each bookmark.
9) Share your bookmarks with the people you care about.
10) Configure the various startup pages you may want to show when you log on.
11) Create new folders for your bookmarks.
12) You can choose to show the default browser and/or the browser you are using in the Corbie title bar.
13) Bookmarks can be up to 50,000 per folder.
14) The URL database is a growing collection of websites and it is added automatically as you use the program.
15) You can select the period of time you want to have bookmarks automatically added or removed.
16) You can choose to automatically back up your bookmarks after a period of time has passed.
17) The backup data is encrypted using two-way encryption.
18) You can configure different bookmarks between different saved accounts.
19) You can also configure the default browser on a different saved account.
20) You can choose to only back up certain types of files.
21) You can choose to replace certain types of files.
22) Import a HTML formatted file of bookmarks as a CSV file.
23) Corbie features built-in support for over 100 languages.
24) Bookmarks can be deleted if the links they reference are broken.
25) You can see the bookmarks on your computer, in the
I’m usually pretty careful with my content here, but just in case, be advised that anything posted here is entirely the opinion of myself, my staff, or my numerous guests. No employees, agents, or representatives of the US government is responsible for any of the thoughts, ideas, or opinions expressed on this blog.
(If you want to put this disclaimer somewhere else, feel free to do so; otherwise, enjoy.)
FusionFusion is a volunteer-